Thursday, June 10, 2010

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" This is exactly how i feel!


I'm So happy with where I'm at right now in my Relationship with Tyler. I get So excited just thinking about Running off that plane and wrapping my arms around him in 43 days. i get nervous thinking about seeing him that i cant sleep!


We are making BIG plans together and I'm loving every second of it! Usually great things like this dont happen to me, I'm really lucky to have a guy like Ty in my life. He can make me smile anytime even when I'm so mad. He is exactly the kind of person i need around in my life, the person i feel like i have been missing. It's Crazy to think that next month we are going to be getting married but I'm so excited!!!! i cant wait to start our new lives together!


My Birth Certificate was delivered to my house today so now i can Finally go get my passport! This makes me one step closer to seeing Ty. There are so many steps we have to take just to see each other let alone me moving there , that's a whole other story. but everything is in process and moving along! Like People always say when you date someone in the military Waiting is Always the hardest part, but i know he is worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers