Wednesday, June 16, 2010

“Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”

I realized today that the closer i get to seeing Tyler the more impatient i am getting!
i feel like the next 35 days are going to go by so slow now that i have bought my plane ticket to go see him.

I want to be with him NOW! And the sucky part is as soon as i get used to being around him and seeing him everyday in a row I'm going to have to come back to Washington again! i don't know what part will be harder, waiting to go see him OR leaving him to come home. At least our wedding plans are coming along nicely. we already have all our basic idea's down for just about everything!

Saturday my mom, Lorrie, and my MOH (Maid Of Honor) are all meeting for lunch to go over some idea's and so my mom and Tyler's mom can meet FINALLY! i talked to ylers mom this morning about somethings that were bothering me so i feel better now.. i just want to spend time with Tyler's family before i move. And i don't want anyone to feel left out when planning the wedding.

I also found out at work today that the doctor im supposed to be working for isnt supposed to start at our clinic untill the end of augest AND she is only part time and they hired me on as full time, so i guess ill be doing exactly what I'm doing now .. just sitting there all day with nothing to do because we are a new clinic that is over staffed, and the new doctor is NEW so she wont have a clientele built up yet! so i might move to Korea before November! No point in me being here doing nothing when i can be spending time with Tyler.


So my mom had this great idea for mine and Tyler's wedding favors, she said we should make a mix CD of some of mine and Ty's favorite songs then we can burn a whole bunch of copies for the guests and put them in sleeves with our picture and the date we got married on! i think that's such a great idea! we both love music and that's one thing we can agree on, i forgot to ask him about it when he called but I'm sure he will like this idea as well. i just want to give the guests something they can keep for a long time and to remember our wedding by.

Well i guess that's it for now except i have to say i miss tyler so much especially today for some reason! i cant wait to finally see him :) i love him so much! He is such a hard worker, and i am so proud of him everyday!

1 comment:

  1. The CD idea is cute! so when exactly is the wedding date? and is he taking leave to come back to WA for the wedding?

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers