Wednesday, June 9, 2010

“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”


Today something really great happened to me. At first i wasn't sure if this was a good idea but now that im sitting here thinking about it , its kind of a great idea. . .

I was at my friend Taylor's tonight and i was sitting on her computer talking to Ty on skype when he asked me " Why haven't you changed your status to Engaged?" on face book. i replied " "Because i dont have a ring on my finger and if you want it changed then you can change it" so he did change it but not to engaged, no sir , he changed it to MARRIED! So my first thought was " GREAT, I'm sure people are going to be just thrilled about this!" but then i realized i dont really care about what other people think about him and i getting married because its OUR choice. And I'm happy and am in love with him.

About 20 minutes after this posting went up i got about 6 people's reaction which all were "WHAT?" ha like its a bad thing! i know we both are young ,but honestly can anyone really put an age on love? i know its not going to be easy either, and it hasn't been since the beginning, we have our good times, our bad times, and hard times but the one thing that stays the same is that we always make it through difficult times together. I'm not perfect and i can admit that some choices i have made in the past weren't the right one, and I'm sure Ty would admit the same things, but isn't love about learning to grow with each other and making memories good and bad? life is no fairytale that's for sure.

I'm not saying people have to agree with our decision but i know all our true friends will and my family likes Tyler a lot so they are happy for me. I'm not sure how his family feels about me or this whole thing but I'm sure we will find out soon. If people cant see that i love him then they are truly blind. How many girls do you know would pick up there life and move across the world to be with their boyfriend in the military ? how many? i mean you can call me crazy if you want but i call that love, love is crazy and so is life. i mean just turn on the news, honestly how many good things are on the news these days? close to nothing isn't that crazy? i think it is ! but guess what? people still watch the news some even watch it everyday. The point is I'm not going to base my life off of what others think i should do ,or what others think about me. i know I'm making a big decision and commitment but that's what we both are ready for.

i just want everyone to remember
The course of true love never did run smooth ,this is how i know our love is true just look at me and you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers