Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, The Day Of Rest.

Well today was definitely a day of rest for me! i slept a lot today. i find that on every Sunday i sleep a lit and just have a lazy day.

haven't talked to Tyler today, but i dyed my hair back to my natural color. I also spent a lot of time with my mom today, she seems sad that I'm going to Korea but i think her and my dad will be OK. its time for me to experience new things. Plus this will give my parents some alone time.

i cant wait to go to Korea ! only 46 more days i hope it goes by super fast! Not Much going on Today at all, hopefully work will be eventful tomorrow, and ill be talking to Ty soon so ill have something to post on here soon!!

On a Different note... i miss my friend mark dearly. he is also in the Armed Forces , he is a marine. he just got back to the states due to really unfortunate circumstances. his best friend past away over in Afgan. the Saturday before memorial day. my heart hurts for him and his friends family. i keep thinking about his friends parents and his girlfriend, he was only 20 years old. its not fair that he didn't get to experience a lot of things he should have. He died doing what he loved to and that's for sure. This is a Thank You to him for everything he gave up to protect all of us and his country. if you would like to read the story please click his name below.

RIP-LCpl Anthony DiLisio you are a True Hero and will be Missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers