Monday, June 14, 2010

This is not Burger King so apparently you cant"have it your way"

So i go online to buy my airline ticket to go see Tyler in Korea and the total comes out to 1282.00 so i call to see if i can pay for the ticket on 2 separate cards and to see if i could get a military discount on my flight. the answer was yes to the first question and to the 2nd it was a no due to the fact that i would have to show my military id card when i show my passport , OK fine so no discount for me.

THEN.. the women on the phone asks me what flight I'm looking at, so i give her all my flight details then she gives me the total of 1368.00 and i said no that's not right cause online it says its only 1282.00 and she says that sometimes they dont update their website, therefore that price is not available anymore. Well that's just peachy! isn't that like false advertising? maybe not maybe im the only one who thinks that way..? (the right way)

AND THEN... I ask if i can get a military discount since im going to korea to marry my boyfriend in the ARMY (that's part of the military in-case you dont know). And the woman says " NO because you have to have your military ID to board the plane" and i said "well i will have it once i come back " and she says "no".

AND THEN... I ask if they take promotional codes and she says " No" we only offer that when you purchase an airline ticket online and i said "OK" but what i was really thinking was " well if u had payment options online i would be purchasing online now wouldn't i?"

SO THEN... the woman asks me for all the credit card details and this i swear to the good lord above was the longer process ever! it took this woman 35 minutes to ask me my name, address, credit card number and security code, for 2 cards. Seriously! come on!

So After its all said and done I'm flying to south Korea on July 22nd until august 1st for 1368 when realistically i could have gone on cheapo-air.com and got my ticket for 100$ cheaper! that's what i get for thinking!


The Good part of the day was when me and my mom went to my friends printing shop in Everett to see if we could design our wedding invites the way me and Tyler visioned and that actually worked out perfect! everything seems to be falling into place with the exception of a few bumps in the road along the way, but how boring would life be if you had no bumps in the road and you lived life at a constant like a straight line______________________ i would much rather live like this -_-_-____-----_____----_-_-___- its way more interesting! dont you think? ( just say yes, because you know I'm right).

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to get used to only getting discounts with the ID. lol. Trust me I know how you feel! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice when you actually have your military ID because people seem to respect you more. I'm sorry that lady was a bitch to you and that the ticket was more expensive than you thought but at least you get to see your fiance!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers