Saturday, June 12, 2010

"I’m your girl and you’re my man And we’re makin’ plans"


Things are really starting to fall into place just the way i want them with me and Ty and all the plans we have been making . We talked on skype for almost 6 hours last night talking about wedding plans! We are Both really excited about everything. Today i went and turned in my passport paperwork so now all i have to do is buy my plane ticket !! i cant wait! I am so happy with the descions i made. Moving is going to be hard but it will be worth it.

So far here are a list of things me and Ty have been Focusing on:

1. Us getting married
2. Planning our Wedding with Family and Friends
3. getting all our paperwork taken care of
4. Selling my car
5. finding a place to live in Korea when i get there

Tyler has really shown me how to be a better person since we have been together. i know now that its true when people say the heart must be broken often to make it wise, this is one way i knew that Tyler was the one. i know it sounds kinda cliche' but he really does bring out the best in me . He is the ONLY guy i have been with who has treated me with respect and who actually tries to fix things when something is wrong. He also doesn't let people disrespect me, He looks out for me even though sometimes i get mad cause i feel like he thinks i cant take care of myself but i know he just does it cause he cares about me.

I have never had a guy put me first before, I'm usually the one in the relationship who puts the other person first and to that person I'm never first , so i didn't know how it felt like to be a priority in someones life and care about me as much as he does.

I'm a strong believer that The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand, and even though we might not understand love sometimes it still happens and i can say so far this has been the best journey and adventure i have been on , i hope i never forget the way i feel right now in these moments that mean so much to me and who are shaping me as a wife to be.

I can honestly say i will Love him forever and i know all this might sound stupid so I'm going to leave you with a quote from one of my favorite movies that i believe true "HONESTLY, IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO SOUND STUPID THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN LOVE"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! :] Korea will be like a whole other world but it will be an awesome experience i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers