Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sicky.

Today i have not been feeling good at all.

i woke up at 10 and haven't been feeling good all day, my eyes are red and itchy, my glands are swollen, ive had a migraine all day and body aches. i hope im not getting sick and its just my allergies! i cant afford to be sick right now, or for the next 6 months! i have so much stuff to get done and plan before i move.

i wish Tyler was here ! i miss him so much! i hope this next month goes by fast like the past 3 have ! i cant wait to get married. Tyler and i have been planning the wedding and have our wedding parties picked out!! i cant wait to ask my friends to be my bridesmaids!! i think our wedding next summer is going to be beautiful but simple and definitely a day to remember. I'm so happy and blessed to have the family and friends i have, and i am so thankful for having Tyler and his family in my life.

I'm glad I'm going to have 2 brothers, i have a brother but haven't seen him since sophomore year of high school and i barley saw him before that, it will be nice to have brother figures around who i know will look out for me especially if Tyler ends up getting deployed. Lorrie and Dave are Awesome parents and I'm glad we all get along and get to spend this summer together.They both have done such an amazing job raising 3 boys and providing for them and teaching them responsibility and respect, my parents also have done the same with me and my family , i hope i can be a great parent like them one day.

My In-laws!
from left to right: Christopher (big Brother), Kyle (Little Brother), Dave (Dad), Lorrie (Mom)

I'm also marrying into a family with the same values and Morales that i grew up with. Tyler and i were talking about how old fashion we both are when it comes to marriage and family.
We both agree that divorce will NEVER be an option and we both are stuck with each other. i think this is an important thing to establish before you get married , if u throw out the option of divorce you are forced to always workout difference's with each other no matter how big the problem is you may encounter with each other. In the end all the problems you face together only make you stronger as a whole.

I have so many things to look forward to this next year, i cant wait to experience new adventures with OUR new families and friends. I'm sure they are excited to experience this new adventure with Tyler and I as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers