Monday, July 5, 2010

Its been awhile...

Okay i admit it I've been slacking on the blogging. but i do have a valid reason that reason being of high stress and no motivation for anything other then talking to tyler and trying to plan a wedding. And some other upsetting reasons that will not be mentioned here. i like to blog when I'm happy, not when I'm mad at the world and frustrated with life, i would like my blogging experience to be a happy one just not for me but for all.

With that said I'm going to try and blog everyday even if my day isn't so happy or perfect that's okay cause i want to remember all of this later in life, and the only way for me to do that is to write everything down or in this day and age type everything out.

Just to be fair to all my unknown readers out there its only fair to give a short recap of some of the things that have been going on in the past 3 weeks:
i have been working 9-10 hour days at work, planning a wedding, getting together with my M.O.H (Maid of honor), picked out the wine for the wedding, picked out wedding announcements, talked to Tyler everyday even at odd hours, went summer clothes shopping, received my passport, went to 3 doctor appointments, asked Amanda (Tyler Sister) to be my bridesmaid, and I've been spending a lot of time with my mom doing wedding stuff, i also went wedding dress shopping but only tried on 2 dresses both of which i wasn't in love with.

But honestly the one thing ive been doing the most out of all these things is missing tyler and counting down the days until i go see him which is exactly 16days and a wake up (that's how they count down in the army)i miss Tyler more then anything ever! i cant wait to see him. i feel like my feelings for him grow stronger and stronger everyday. i cant wait to start my new life with him! There are so many new things I'm going to experience in the next year, like being married, moving out of my parents house, living in a different country, working in a different country and starting college again! i cant wait!anyways i just wanted everyone to read this to know I'm not dead ha-ha.
meet my Brides Maids:
My Maid Of Honor Ashley (Best Friend)Brides Maid: Nicole (Sister)
Brides Maid: Kylee (Sister)Brides Maid: Taylor (Best Friend)
Brides Maid: Amanda (Tyler's Sister)





1 comment:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers